Unless otherwise noted all items are fully copyright.
Many, or most pages or posts will contain some sort of Creative Commons license, in which case it will supersede the full copyright.
I rather doubt there is much here that anyone would want to claim ownership of, but I can dream.
Some files are password protected, and you will need the password to open them. There can be multiple reasons, but unless you were able to get to something that you were not supposed to, the password you want is located past the reCAPTCHA.
By using the password to open the file you agree that
- You will obey all included conditions located inside the compressed folder listed in the readme.txt file, or immediately delete the compressed file and all its contents if you do not agree with those conditions.
- You will not clam ownership of, mirror, modify, or redistribute any files found in the compressed folder without the permission of the owner.
- You are either not a robot, have a level of sentience that is grater than or equivalent to that of a human legally capable of giving consent in the United States, or you are accessing under a direct and explicit single action order of a human.
- You agree that there is no warranty on any files obtained, and that you will not hold me liable for any damages sustained from the use of these files.
- You agree that you will not use anything obtained from this site in a manner which could result in harm if it fails or works as intended.